Let’s face it, we’re obsessed with lips. Our collective fascination with the perfect pout may have started with the likes of Angelina Jolie, but it has since swept the nation, fueling the demand for artificial fillers and plastic surgery. But such drastic measures can result in an unnatural, distorted look. Innovations in Los Angeles permanent lip color has given artists the ability to provide clients accentuated lips while still maintaining a natural look.
Permatech’s highly skilled artists are industry leaders in the application of Los Angeles permanent lip color and enhancements, permanent lip liner, and permanent full lip color. These techniques are safer, less invasive, and produce that full, sumptuous pout we all envy.
Permanent Lip Color is priced at $600 and price includes touch up in 4 to 6 weeks which is needed the first time to complete your look. After that, touch ups are recommended once a year.
- Full Lip: Solid lip color, can be light or dark.
- Lip Liner: The defining line around your lip.
- Lip Blushing: Lip Liner that fades into the lip giving a natural definition.
- Full Lip with Liner: cost may vary.
As one of the leading Los Angeles permanent makeup studios, Permatech offers a broad range of cosmetic services that will revive and enhance your overall appearance. Permatech only recruits and hires the most talented Los Angeles permanent makeup artists to work with our clients. Our artists possess the steady hands of a surgeon and the creative eye of an artist. We believe
So, whether you’re looking for a subtle enhancement or maximum volume, Permatech’s experienced artists will work with you to design a look that will enhance your natural beauty.
We understand that each client is unique, and that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why we take the time to collaborate with you, understand your needs, and discuss the best approach and techniques. Then, we perform a removable pencil test. We draw, paint, and sculpt until you are completely satisfied. Only then, do we proceed with your permanent makeup Los Angeles.
Please be sure to check out the “About Us” section of this website, where you can meet Antoinette and our talented team of artists. Meantime, please see below for a sampling of the different Los Angeles permanent lip color services we offer, and feel free to give us a call with any questions.
- LIP ENHANCEMENT – Remember the full, powder-pink pout you had as a baby? We can help you get that back. Our permanent lip enhancement service involves applying a soft pigment along your natural lip line. The effect is an enhanced lip, without a noticeably defined line. This service is also an effective technique in subtly redefining the shape and correcting asymmetry of the lips.
- LIP LINER – If you prefer a well-defined lip, Permatech’s Permanent Makeup lip liner service may be for you. This technique places pigment in a solid, defined line along the lip line to create fuller-looking mouth. It’s also effective in correcting asymmetry of the mouth and, subsequently, the facial features overall.
- LIP BLUSHING: If you prefer a well-defined natural lip, Permatech’s Permanent Makeup lip blushing service may be for you. This technique places pigment in a solid, defined line along the lip line to create fuller-looking mouth then shades it into the lips natural color to look like a natural definition. It’s also effective in correcting asymmetry of the mouth and, subsequently, the facial features overall.
- FULL LIP COLOR – Permatech’s full lip color service combines permanent lip liner, either soft and subtle or solid and defined, with a full lip color. The effect is that of a perfectly painted pout, without the daily hassle or risk of color smearing on your teeth or bleeding past the edges of the lip. Permatech’s full lip color service improves lip definition, corrects asymmetry, and restores youth by correcting color change due to age and smoking.
Permatch Permanent Lip Color Los Angeles
At Permatech Permanent Makeup Studio we offer the very best in semi-permanent and permanent makeup solutions. Los Angeles permanent lip color has come a long way in the past decade. Techniques have shifted towards more natural looking results, while the products, inks and tools have given experienced permanent makeup artists the ability to work with more ease and freedom. Here are some frequently asked questions that may put any of your worries at ease.
How long does Los Angeles permanent lip color last? Because the permanent makeup technique requires pigments rather than ink, it does fade over time. How long depends on your skin type, lifestyle, and the type of pigments used in the procedure. Darker colors tend to last longer, while natural, delicate colors are more susceptible to the effects of sun, swimming, skin-care products, medications, and smoking. Generally speaking, you’ll need a perfecting visit approximately 4 weeks after your initial procedure, followed by annual maintenance touchups.
Is it a painful process? New topical anesthetics have been developed especially for permanent makeup procedures. These creams and gels are applied to the desired area before and during the procedure to ensure the most comfortable experience possible. Some people describe a “tingling” feeling, while others describe some discomfort. It all depends on the procedure and your particular tolerance level. Though, we do hear often that there was not as much discomfort as expected.
Can I remove my Los Angeles permanent lip color if I change my mind? Because it’s easy to add color but difficult to remove it, your artist will be conservative in the initial application of your new color. It’s important to take advantage of the consultation time to fully discuss your expectations, desired outcome, shapes, and colors. Be sure you are completely satisfied with the removable pencil test before proceeding with the permanent application.
How much does permanent makeup Los Angeles cost? The answer depends on the desired procedure(s), as well as the quality of the studio and experience of the artist. When you’re shopping for something as long-lasting as permanent makeup, you want to look at more than just price. You want to consider how long the studio has been operating, the education and experience level of the artist(s), client reviews and testimonials, proper sterilization, and good equipment. Remember, you get what you pay for, and it can save you a lot of money and embarrassment to do it right the first time. For Permatech’s pricing, please call our manager Cathy to discuss your specific needs.
What can I expect from my complimentary permanent cosmetic consultation? For your consultation, you’ll want to wear your everyday makeup, so we can see what you are comfortable wearing. You’ll also want to bring your favorite colors and pencils, so that we can match them. During this time, you and your artist will discuss your needs and determine the most appropriate technique(s) to achieve the best results. We’ll talk about shape and color, and then we’ll do a removable pencil test, so that you can see the outcome. Once you are completely satisfied, you’re ready for your appointment, which typically takes about 90 minutes. Consultations can be done the same day as your appointment, if desired. Keep in mind that, depending on the procedure, it may take more than one appointment to achieve the desired look.
Thank you for choosing Permatech, the premiere permanent makeup studio Los Angeles.